31st August 2010
Claims relating to Keydata investments backed by Lifemark SA – no decision taken.
Following recent reports, the Financial Services Compensation Scheme said today it has not yet concluded its investigations into the potential liability of Keydata for investments backed by Lifemark SA. No decision has yet been made and it is premature to say the Scheme will not compensate consumers until these investigations are completed.
The FSCS expects to confirm its position during September for those who hold investments backed by Lifemark SA. We will do all we can to provide certainty around the position of the FSCS as soon as we can.
- Previous FSCS Keydata update.
- If you have any queries regarding Keydata you can contact our Customer Services Team on 0800 678 1100 or 020 7892 7300. You can also email us at email@example.com.
- The FSCS has published some Questions and Answers about Keydata which you may find helpful.
- Please check the Administrators’ website for general information about their work.
- Further information about Keydata is available on the FSA's website.