NDF DRL ARC Update
Capital at Risk products
The FSCS continues to investigate whether customers of NDF Administration Limited (NDF), Defined Returns Limited (DRL) and Arc Capital and Income plc (Arc) who held Capital at Risk products are likely to qualify for compensation.
We realise people may be anxious about their investment and thank investors for their patience. Our investigations are taking longer than anticipated, but as soon as we have any additional information we will update investors of Capital at Risk products. All claims will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
The investments defined as Capital at Risk products include:
- NDF - Fixed Income or Growth Plan February 2008
- NDF - Fixed Income Plan June 2008
- DRL - Kick Out Performance Plan Issue 1
- Arc - Fixed Income Plan 6
- Arc - Stepped Kick Out Plan 5
The latest updates from the administrator on NDF and DRL can be accessed through the administrators' website at www.ndfa.creditorhelpline.co.uk or through their dedicated customer helpline on
0844 770 2203
Further information on Arc is available from the administrators' website at www.cbw.co.uk/arc or through their dedicated customer helpline on
0844 880 6511
Capital Secure Products
Investors with Capital Secure products sold by NDF, DRL and Arc should have received an application form from the FSCS. These were sent out in December. The FSCS has started processing these claims.
Investors with a Capital Secure Product who have not yet returned their application forms to the FSCS, should complete them as soon as possible. If you are a Capital Secure investor and you have not received a form, please contact our Customer Services Team (details below).
The investments defined as Capital Secure products include:
- NDF - Capital Secure Fixed Growth Plan March 2008
- NDF - Capital Secure Fixed Growth Plan April 2008
- NDF - Capital Secure Fixed Growth Plan June 2008
- DRL - Enhanced Returns Plan Issue 1
- DRL - Enhanced Returns Plan Issue 2
- DRL - Enhanced Returns Plan Issue 3
- DRL - Enhanced Returns Plan Issue 4
- DRL - Enhanced Emerging Markets Plan Issue 1
- DRL - Enhanced Returns Plan Issue 5
- Arc - Bull & Bear Enhanced Investment Plan 3
Contact the FSCS
If you think you have a valid claim and you have not received an application form, please contact the FSCS in writing at:
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
5th floor, Lloyds Chambers
London E1 8BN
If you have any other enquiries you can contact us by phone, in writing, or by email.