No search result
Why is the firm I'm enquiring about not in your database?
The reasons why the firm in question may not appear in a search are as follows:
- The firm is still trading.
- The firm is no longer trading, but there are enough assets to meet claims.
- We have not had any claims against the firm and are not investigating it.
- We have had claims against the firm and are still investigating it.
- The firm is having claims against it dealt with by a third party.
What should I do now?
First, try to contact the firm at its last know place of business.
- If you contact the firm and it is still trading, make your claim directly to it. The FOS may be able to help you if you can't resolve a complaint with a firm that is still trading.
- If you contact the firm and it has ceased trading, but has enough assets to meet claims, make your claim directly to the firm, but feel free to contact us for help on how to proceed.
- If you contact the firm and it has ceased trading and can't meet claims, contact us.
If you can't get in touch with the firm, contact us.