Consumer Awareness Industry Information
On September 8th 2014, FSCS is launching its ‘Protecting Your Future’ consumer awareness programme.
Our objective is to reassure people that their deposits in UK authorised banks, building societies and credit unions are protected up to £85,000. FSCS research shows that building awareness of the Scheme aids consumer confidence.
The success of this programme depends on continuous active support from authorised financial firms. Awareness of FSCS helps to restore confidence in financial products and providers and therefore contributes to confidence in the market overall.
The supporting materials provided below are for firms to use to ensure their front line staff are ready to answer questions from customers about FSCS. The disclosure materials are also included for firms to use in their marketing collateral. This will help to reinforce awareness of FSCS with consumers and will reassure them that firms are protected by FSCS.
If you have any comments, please email email@example.com.
- 60 second animation that raises the most important things industry and consumers should know about FSCS:
- Disclosure support materials
- FSCS Training Module
To gain further understanding about FSCS protection, there is a training module which takes about 20 minutes. Please refer to your firms own Learning Management System, or if this is not yet in place contact FSCS via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Press Advert - Crash Helmet
- Press Advert - Padlock
- Press Advert - Hard Hat
- Press Advert - Cricket Pads
- Radio Advert - Crash Helmet (Benedict Cumberbatch)
- Radio Advert - Padlock (Benedict Cumberbatch)
- Radio Advert - Seatbelt (Benedict Cumberbatch)
- Radio Advert - Sunglasses (Benedict Cumberbatch)
- Featured Advert - Cutting the wedding cake (Metro 11 November 2013)
- Featured Advert - Your wedding - Your way! (Mail on Sunday 10 November 2013)
- Featured Advert - Weddings are changing! (Daily Mail 8 November 2013)
- Featured Advert - Building for the future (Metro 21 October 2013)
- Featured Advert - Home to stay (Mail on Sunday 20 October 2013)
- Featured Advert - Love your home (Daily Mail 18 October 2013)
- Featured Advert - Unlocking your first home (Metro 14 October 2013)
- Featured Advert - Home at last! (Mail on Sunday 13 October 2013)
- Featured Advert - Buying your dream home? (Daily Mail 11 October 2013)
- Featured Advert - Beat the January blues (Daily Mail 10 January 2014)
- Featured Advert - Your perfect holiday (Mail on Sunday 12 January 2014)
- Featured Advert - Do's and don't of holiday travel (Metro 13 January 2014)
- Featured Advert - Hello Baby! (Mail on Sunday 9 March 2014)
- Featured Advert - Don't pay a high price for parenthood (Metro 10 March 2014)
- Featured Advert - The cost of parenthood (Metro 20 March 2014)
Artwork for use by the Industry
If you would access to our artwork please email us at email@example.com.