Consumer Awareness Industry Information
From 14th January 2013, FSCS initiated a programme to raise awareness of FSCS protection which customers receive should their financial institution go bust. The campaign includes advertising on radio, in the press and online and encourages customers to ask their financial services provider about FSCS or to visit the website.
The success of this programme depends on continuous active support from authorised financial firms. Awareness of FSCS helps to restore confidence in financial products and providers and therefore contributes to confidence in the market overall.
The supporting materials provided below include documents for firms to use to ensure their front line staff are ready to answer questions from customers about FSCS. The disclosure materials are also included for firms to use in their marketing collateral. This will help to reinforce awareness of FSCS with consumers and will reassure them that firms are protected by FSCS.
If you have any comments, please email email@example.com.
- FSCS Elevator Pitch and Campaign Briefing 2013
This document can be used for firms to ensure their front line staff are ready to answer questions from customers about FSCS.
- FSCS Consumer Awareness – Full Background Information
The full background information on the Consumer Awareness Campaign is available to download as a single document.
- FSCS Training Module
To gain further understanding about FSCS protection, there is a training module which takes about 20 minutes. Please refer to your firms own Learning Management System, or if this is not yet in place contact FSCS via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Press Advert - Crash Helmet
- Press Advert - Padlock
- Press Advert - Hard Hat
- Press Advert - Cricket Pads
- Featured Advert - Cutting the wedding cake (Metro 11 November 2013)
- Featured Advert - Your wedding - Your way! (Mail on Sunday 10 November 2013)
- Featured Advert - Weddings are changing! (Daily Mail 8 November 2013)
- Featured Advert - Building for the future (Metro 21 October 2013)
- Featured Advert - Home to stay (Mail on Sunday 20 October 2013)
- Featured Advert - Love your home (Daily Mail 18 October 2013)
- Featured Advert - Unlocking your first home (Metro 14 October 2013)
- Featured Advert - Home at last! (Mail on Sunday 13 October 2013)
- Featured Advert - Buying your dream home? (Daily Mail 11 October 2013)
Artwork for use by the Industry
If you would access to our artwork please email us at email@example.com.