FSCS declared 10 firms in default in April and May 2021
Regular notice that consumers could be in line for compensation
People who have dealt with any of the 10 firms listed below, and believe they are owed money as a result, can now make a claim to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
This vital service, which is free to consumers, protects money held in bank, building society and credit union accounts. It also protects pensions, insurance, investments, mortgage advice and arranging, and debt management.
Emma Barrow, Head of Communications at FSCS, said:
“We know FSCS protection contributes to consumers’ confidence in financial services in the UK. So, we are reaching out to those who have lost money and may be able to benefit from that protection by claiming against a firm that has failed.
Customers can claim directly with FSCS for free via our website, which provides the easy-to-use service they expect. Help is on hand throughout the process, with claims experts available through web chat or over the phone.”
FSCS began in 2001 and since then has helped 5.5m people.
By claiming directly through FSCS, you pay no fees and get 100 per cent of the compensation you are owed. Visit https://claims.fscs.org.uk/ if you wish to make a claim with FSCS against any of the firms listed below.
You can also contact our Customer Services Team on 0800 678 1100 or 020 7741 4100, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Declarations by FSCS from 1 April to 31 May 2021 (10 firms):
- The Heath Consulting Company Ltd, formerly C. E. Heath Financial Services Ltd (FRN 114688), 175-177 Kings Road, Reading, Berkshire RG1 4EY
- E*Trade Securities Ltd, formerly E*Trade Institutional Securities Ltd, formerly Carswell-T.I.R. Ltd (FRN 140818), Atria One, 144 Morrison Street, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH3 8EX
- Wrightway Financial Consultants Ltd (FRN 208752), 4 Mount Ephraim Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 1EE
- Knight Wealth Management Services Ltd (FRN 466629), 39 Gravelly Hill North, Erdington, Birmingham, West Midlands B23 6BT
- Highpoint Trustees Ltd (FRN 485414), 5-6 Priory Court, Tuscam Way, Camberley, Surrey GU15 3YX
- Triton Insurance Brokers Ltd (FRN 487601), 346 Seawall Lane, North Cotes, Grimsby, North-East Lincolnshire DN36 5XE
- IFA Home Counties Ltd (FRN 488819), Rosemont, 14 St. Leonards Road, Nazeing, Waltham Abbey, Essex EN9 2HJ
- Sovereign Wealth Advisory Ltd (FRN 603333), 32 De Montfort Street, Leicester, Leicestershire LE1 7GD
- Medden Financial Services LLP (FRN 473375), 5 Mercia Business Village, Torwood Close, Coventry, West Midlands CV4 8HX
- Campbell, T/A (Trading As) The Newton-Barr Partnership (FRN 145385), 43 Charlotte Square, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH2 4HQ
James Tweed: tel. 020 7375 8646
Notes for editors
For more information about the role of FSCS see our Notes for editors page.