We produce three main publications each year. 'Outlook' is our industry newsletter, which we usually publish twice a year. Our 'Plan and Budget' is annual and it's where we share our expected management costs and the latest forecast for claims volumes. Updates on the levy are shared in both these publications.
We publish our Annual Report and Accounts once a year, in the summer. You can read the latest versions using the links below, and there's an archive available on each page too.
Publications from the FCA and PRA
Both the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) publish news, consultation papers, policy and guidance about FSCS on their own websites.
Below are several publications issued by other organisations that are relevant to FSCS.
- Joint statement between FCA, ICO and FSCS (pdf 0.2MB)
- MoU between FSCS and the PRA (pdf 0.7MB)
- MoU between FSCS and the Deposit Insurance Corporation of Japan (DICJ) (pdf 0.2MB)
- FSCS and HM Treasury Framework Document (pdf 1.8MB)
- FCA FSCS Memorandum of Understanding (pdf 0.1MB)