Social media house rules
The social media team at FSCS is responsible for several different social media accounts on a variety of platforms.
We’re happy to help you in any way that we can, and look forward to seeing your views and feedback. We do, however, expect our users to offer us the same level of courtesy that we offer them, so we have a short set of house rules:
- You are wholly responsible for any content you post including content that you choose to share.
- We will remove, in whole or in part, posts that we feel are inappropriate.
- We will report and request removal of any social media profiles that are set up using FSCS imagery, including fonts, without permission.
- We will block and/or report Twitter users who direct tweets at us that we believe are:
- Abusive or obscene.
- Use graphic, sensitive or offensive imagery.
- Deceptive or misleading.
- In violation of any intellectual property rights.
- In violation of any law or regulation.
- Spam (persistent negative and/or abusive tweeting in which the aim is to provoke a response).
Anyone repeatedly engaging with us using content or language that falls into the above categories will be blocked and/or reported to the associated social media platform.
Responding to users
We’ll do our best to respond to your enquiries within two working days. We’ll try to help you, or direct you to people and/or departments who can, wherever possible.
Our working hours are 9.00 – 17.00 Monday to Friday. We’ll deal with enquiries outside this time as soon as possible when working hours resume.
We have a more general set of rules around conduct on our abusive communications page.