At FSCS, we are committed to treating customers, third parties and customer representatives fairly and in a professional manner. Likewise, we expect all our customers and third parties, including customer representatives, to treat FSCS’s employees with courtesy and respect, whatever the communications channel.
Any conduct from individuals that amounts to aggressive, abusive or threatening behaviour or communication directed at FSCS’s employees is unacceptable.
Examples of such conduct include but are not limited to:
- Threats of violence.
- Negative or discriminatory comments with regards to race, culture, religion or belief, age, disability, gender reassignment, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
- Personal remarks that are disrespectful.
- Language that may cause employees to feel afraid, threatened or abused.
- Making allegations against FSCS employees and or suppliers that you know to be untrue.
- Posting graphic, sensitive or offensive imagery.
When this happens, FSCS reserves the right to end communications with the abusive party. In extreme cases we reserve the right to take further appropriate action to ensure such communications stop.