Partnership Voluntary Arrangement

FRN: 142806

You might be eligible for compensation

Vintage Investment Services is one of the companies associated with claims regarding the British Steel Pension Scheme (BSPS). 

During 2017, many British Steel workers were advised to transfer out of their defined benefit pension into a defined contribution pension, known as a Personal Pension Plan or a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP). 

By transferring to a private pension arrangement, they would have lost the benefits already built up in the British Steel Pension Scheme. It may not have been realistic to achieve the same level of benefits from their new plan.

The advice they received may not have been the best advice for them.

Vintage Investment Services Limited issued a proposal for a Partnership Voluntary Arrangement (PVA) on xx/xx/xxxx.

The firm is working alongside the FCA and FSCS to ensure your rights to raise a claim are protected. If the PVA is accepted by creditors, you will receive a further communication from the Supervisor of the PVA detailing the steps you can take if you wish to raise a claim.

In the meantime, should you wish to raise a complaint now, please direct this to the firm using the following details: TBC

FSCS is not currently open to claims against the firm.

  • 30 Nov, 2021

    Vintage Investment Services entered into a Partnership Voluntary Arrangement (PVA) on xx/xx/xxxx. This means that a Supervisor has been appointed to oversee a sale of the business to ensure that it is in the best interests of the creditors.

    You can now submit a claim to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Download our compensation claim guide, and when you're ready, click the ‘Check if you can claim’ button. The next step will be to answer a series of straightforward questions.

    Should you need help, click on the ‘Need help’ button and choose to speak to one of our friendly claims handlers, or type a question into the FAQ option.


Contact us by phone on the number below, or via the contact form on the Contact us page.