- Provide a detailed summary of the claim explaining why the customer feels they have a claim including a summary of the losses they have incurred.
- Provide full clear pictures of recent proof of identity documents.
- Provide names and policy numbers of all ceding pension schemes transferred into the SIPP they are claiming about (if applicable).
- Provide full pension/SIPP statements showing all investments and transactions from the outset to the current date.
- Provide any financial planning reports or ‘Reason Why’ letters produced by the advising firm at the time of advice.
- All three pages of the Declaration and Consent need to be clearly signed and dated by all customers and returned to FSCS.