Q&As about Fyshe Horton Finney Limited

Who is eligible for compensation from FSCS?

Will I be receiving an Application Form (AF) from FSCS?

What should I do once I have received an application form but if I am unsure how to complete it?

How long will FSCS take to process my claim?

How will my compensation be calculated, and what compensation will I receive from FSCS?

Should I await a dividend from the Administrator, or make a claim with FSCS instead. What can I claim from FSCS if I get the dividend first?

How am I affected if I held ISA accounts?

What if I believe I am suffering financial hardship and need my claim to be considered urgently?

FSCS Application form refers to an assignment of my rights. What is meant by this?

If I receive compensation from the Special Administrators (Harrisons) can I still pursue a claim with FSCS?

What happens if I have received compensation for my losses from a third party? Can I still claim compensation from FSCS?

What happens if my losses are over the £50,000 compensation limit and I accept compensation from FSCS ?

Jargon Buster

  • Eligible

    qualifying for compensation under Scheme rules.
  • Investment

    a financial product in which money can be invested to earn interest or profit (although the value of investments can go down as well as up).