Q&As about Category 4 Claims

I have an investment in an 'Income Property Bond' (a category 4 product as per the Administrator's website). Can I make a claim to the FSCS?

Jargon Buster

  • Eligible

    qualifying for compensation under Scheme rules.
  • Investment

    a financial product in which money can be invested to earn interest or profit (although the value of investments can go down as well as up).